Superior Auto Group is seeking a Class A mechanic to join our team at Superior Chrysler.
This position requires a high performing individual to perform preventative maintenance, diagnose faulty operations, and repair automotive vehicles and light trucks. The successful candidate will report to the Service Manager and will possess the willingness and ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge, the ability to estimate time of service and repair needed, and to diagnose and complete the required work right the first time.
- Must hold valid 310S certification
- Valid driver's license, transportation to work, and a satisfactory driving record are required.
- Must supply own tools.
- Must adhere to all required additional training.
- Electronics, drivetrain and powertrain experience would be considered an asset.
What can we offer you?
- Unionized shop with weekly guarantee.
- Comprehensive benefits package with company pension.
- A respectful and challenging workplace with work applicable training.
- Opportunities for growth and professional development.
If you are looking for a career with the Superior Auto group, please forward your resume to email@example.com.